Bella Brazilian Wax Salon Policies
Salon Policies & Consent Form
Informed Consent and Liability Waiver
These are the necessary terms and precautions that must be followed in order for Bella Brazilian Wax to perform services safely. These are in place for the protection and satisfaction of the client.
It is in the best interest of the client to take these professional recommendations seriously. Please speak to a team member if you’re unsure of anything listed here and/or you have a question about something not included in the informed consent.
• Client agrees they haven’t used a scrub, Retin-A, OTC Retinol, take home micro-dermabrasion,
glycolic peels, or other peels, exfoliated or tanned in the last 72 hours.
• Client agrees they haven’t used Accutane for at least 12 months.
• Client understands possible side effects include but are not limited to: Mild redness, extreme redness,
bruising, local swelling, bumpy appearance, and the possible triggering of oral/genital symptoms if
there is pre-existing hsv infection. You cannot obtain an hsv infection from waxing if you haven’t been
previously exposed to the virus. Most side effects are temporary and generally fade within 72 hours.
• Client is not on their menstrual cycle.
• Client does not have any open skin lesions, active herpes outbreak (oral or genital).
• Client understands that with treatment certain risks are involved and that any complications or
side effects from known or unknown causes could occur. Client freely assumes these risks.
• The client agrees to adhere to all safety post care including: no peels, tanning, or wet room services
for 72 hours to one week, and all home skin care protocols as recommended by Bella Brazilian Wax.
• The client is 18 years of age or older or has parental consent.
• Client will call to inform Bella Brazilian Wax of any complications or concerns that she/he may have as
soon as they occur.
• Bella Brazilian Wax has the right to refuse service if proper hygiene has not been followed. Please
take any necessary measures to assure any area to be waxed is clean and sanitary.
Our team members also have the right to refuse service if, in their professional opinion, the client’s
skin seems compromised in any way, and could be prone to injury or other complications
No Show & Late Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Required To Book Appointment
Bella Brazilian Wax requires a credit/debit card when scheduling an appointment. Your card will not be charged when booking your service. We only request this information to guarantee our cancellation and no-show policy.
Bella Brazilian Wax is committed to keeping your information safe. Our scheduling software company, MindBody, is Level 1 PCI compliant. This is the highest form of credit card security in the industry, which means all credit card data collected is encrypted and stored in their system. The information is not stored on Bella Brazilian Wax’s server, and our staff members are only able to view the last 4 digits of card numbers.
(Customers can enter credit/debit card information by visiting our website and following the link to the Bella Brazilian Wax scheduling page, or downloading our Bella Brazilian Wax app. We will also be able to collect your credit card data when you’re paying for your services at the front desk.)
Late Cancellation And No Show Policy
Bella Brazilian Wax strives to accommodate all clients with appointments at the times that are convenient to them. In order to do this, we have a cancellation policy in place. YOU WILL HAVE A 4 HOUR WINDOW IN WHICH YOU’RE ABLE TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT WITHOUG INCURRING A FEE. LESS THAN 4 HOURS, OR YOU DON’T SHOW UP AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED 50% OF THE SERVICE YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR.
You can cancel your appointment any of the following ways:
1. Call to speak to the receptionist at any of our locations during normal business hours and let them know which location your appointment is scheduled.
2. You can leave a voicemail but it must be left no less than 4 hours before your appointment.
3. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 4 hours before your appointment.
4. Visit our website and click on “book now”. This will link to our scheduling page. Set up your account and you’ll be able to schedule and cancel appointments easily.
5. Download our Bella Brazilian Wax App, to manage your appointments at your convenience.
When canceling online or with the Bella Brazilian Wax app, it will be recorded in the system automatically and guarantees you won’t be charged if done within the allowed time frame.
New Client Appointments
We are now requiring all necessary documents and consent forms be completed online prior to your appointment. If you don’t complete forms before your appointment, then you must check-in to your appointment at least 10 minutes early. The full appointment time will be needed for the service itself when visiting Bella for the first time. This step will also help limit the need to have contact with high-touch surfaces and help avoid the risk of a crowded reception area.
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment in order to park, check in, and use the lady’s room. It may be necessary to arrive earlier at certain locations to insure available parking.
We understand sometimes unexpected delays occur. We encourage giving yourself extra time. If you are running 5 minutes late we can fit you in. Once you are 7 minutes late according to the clock in our system, you’ll have to reschedule. If there happens to be some way we can fit you in then we will but we cannot guarantee this option.
The ability for us to accept walk-ins has been affected by the safety measures required during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please call to speak to one of our receptionists for the most current status.
We appreciate your understanding and help in providing all of our clients the best experience possible.
You can find our policies, as well as FAQ’s and general recommendations, on our website. We encourage clients to read them before visiting Bella Brazilian Wax for services.